We had included a new feature in Globodox (version 220.127.116.11) which allows you to export folders along with their sub folders and documents to any destination on your local disk.
Using this feature you can supply documents to your regulator or clients in a format that doesn’t need any third party software and retains a simple structure that they can follow.
This is how it works…
- Select Folder structure that you want to export in the Navigation pane.
- Right click the Folder and select the Export Folder option. The Export Folder dialog will be launched.
- In the Select a folder to export to box, click the Folder icon to select the location to export the Folders.
- Check the Include sub-folders option to export the sub-folders of the selected folder.
- Click the Double Arrow button to view the Advanced Options.
Merge Folders: Check this option to merge the sub-folders of the selected folder. In this case only the documents of the selected folders and its sub-folders will be exported.
Export only folder structure: Check this option to import only the folder structures and not the documents.
- Click the Export button to export the selected folder. The selected folder will now be exported.
Please feel free to drop in your comments.
Download Free White Paper
What makes GLOBODOX a complete document management system?
Try Globodox FREE for 30 days!
Thank you Itaz for listening to what your customers would like and acting upon it to provide a valuable software to our business.