Globodox Version 188.8.131.52 released
Globodox Version 184.108.40.206 has been released. This is a minor release with a few bug fixes and a new feature.
Click the link below to download the new version…
Listed below are the new features and bug fixes in version 220.127.116.11
- Error ignored when adding multiple files
While adding large number of files to Globodox, if an error occurs for a file, that file will be skipped and Globodox will continue adding the remaining files. After the addition is complete it will display the list of skipped files.
- Fixed: Document Title is not exported as the filename of the document, when exporting folders along with documents.
- Fixed: Cannot drag and drop documents, from within Globodox, to a Stack.
- Fixed: Cannot change the properties of a field in a Document Type or Stack Type.
- Fixed: Error when converting a DB to SQL Server, when using a instance name.
- Fixed: Error while adding files not supported for OCR.
- Fixed: Error when launching Workflow Designer and Workflow Monitor from the Start menu.
- Fixed: Error when clicking on Show Extracted Text when no item is present in the List pane.
- Fixed: Printing of Annotation done wrongly.
- Fixed: Error when adding a password protected PDf file
- Fixed: Error when sorting Type column in Encryption settings
- Fixed: Application crashes when a scan is done with ‘Auto deskew’ option enabled ( Usually seen in Windows7 and Vista).
- Fixed: Error when a PDF file is rotated and Save and Check-in button is clicked.