Globodox Version 22.214.171.124 has been released. This is a minor release with a few bug fixes and a new feature.
Click the link below to download the new version…
Listed below are the new features and bug fixes in version 126.96.36.199
- Error ignored when adding multiple files
While adding large number of files to Globodox, if an error occurs for a file, that file will be skipped and Globodox will continue adding the remaining files. After the addition is complete it will display the list of skipped files.
- Fixed: Document Title is not exported as the filename of the document, when exporting folders along with documents.
- Fixed: Cannot drag and drop documents, from within Globodox, to a Stack.
- Fixed: Cannot change the properties of a field in a Document Type or Stack Type.
- Fixed: Error when converting a DB to SQL Server, when using a instance name.
- Fixed: Error while adding files not supported for OCR.
- Fixed: Error when launching Workflow Designer and Workflow Monitor from the Start menu.
- Fixed: Error when clicking on Show Extracted Text when no item is present in the List pane.
- Fixed: Printing of Annotation done wrongly.
- Fixed: Error when adding a password protected PDf file
- Fixed: Error when sorting Type column in Encryption settings
- Fixed: Application crashes when a scan is done with ‘Auto deskew’ option enabled ( Usually seen in Windows7 and Vista).
- Fixed: Error when a PDF file is rotated and Save and Check-in button is clicked.
Download Free White Paper
What makes GLOBODOX a complete document management system?
Try Globodox FREE for 30 days!
It is easy, comprehensive and flexible, and gives you the feeling that you’re on top of all the stuff you have to keep track of. And the support service is great: you get answers and solutions – fast!
— , The Netherlands