Globodox Version 7.5 Released – Download Now!
We are happy to announce the release of Globodox version 7.5! Globodox 7.5 comes to you with highly useful features, improved performance as well as language support! You can download the full setup or the update setup from the Downloads page.
What’s new in version 7.5?
- Language Support: From version 7.5, the Globodox setup will be separately available with user interfaces in English, Spanish, French and Slovak. Note that though the user interface (menus, messages etc.) is currently available in the above mentioned languages in addition to English, you can store documents and data in any language in Globodox.
- Workflow Cloning: Organizations often have certain business processes that are similar to each other. Normally you would need to create separate workflows for each process from scratch. However, from version 7.5, you can create a single workflow for just one of the processes. Then for each process you can create a copy (clone) of that workflow and then make the necessary changes to the copy. This results in considerable time savings for the persons who create workflows.
- Display of EML file in Preview Pane: Prior to version 7.5, viewing an email message stored in EML format required you to have MS Outlook Express or Windows Live Mail installed on your machine. But now Globodox natively supports viewing EML files in the Preview Pane. So email messages including those downloaded by the Email Capture module can be viewed without needing MS Outlook Express or Windows Live Mail installed on your machine.
- To upgrade your existing Globodox installation, download the update setup.
- If your maintenance subscription has expired, then you will not be able to upgrade your current Globodox installation to the latest version. You will first need to purchase as many Maintenance Subscriptions as the number of Globodox licenses you own. To purchase, write to us at [email protected].
- Learn more about why you should upgrade to Globodox 7.5