New Update (v220.127.116.11) Released
This update handles PDF files much better than earlier versions. Now, you won’t have any problems while viewing large PDF files as they will now load much faster. Tasks like annotating PDF documents, inserting Pages to PDF documents and modifying PDF files using Image Editor window will now be possible. We have also fixed some bugs in this update.
More info about this update is available below…
- Display of PDF files using Foxit software
PDF files are now displayed in Globodox using PDF display technology licensed from Foxit (who make one of the fastest PDF readers in the market)
- Compression available for few file types
You can now control the compression of few file types (like tiff and jpeg ) files by using the Settings option available for File Types in the Scan window.
- Fixed: PDF files are now loaded quickly.
- Fixed: inserting pages to PDF files which were not created using Globodox.
- Fixed: Modifying PDF files which were not created using Globodox.
You can download the Full Setup or the Update Setup from the link below…
We would love to hear your comments regarding this update. So, please write to us at [email protected] or just leave your comments below.