Sohodox Version 220.127.116.11 has been released. This is a minor release with a few bug fixes and new features.
Click the link below to download the new version…
Listed below are the new features and bug fixes in version 18.104.22.168
- Error ignored when adding multiple files to Sohodox
While adding large number of files to Sohodox, if an error occurs for a file, that file will be skipped and Sohodox will continue adding the remaining files. After the addition is complete it will display the list of skipped files.
- Confirmation sound when Ctrl + F7 is pressed
You will now hear a confirmation sound instead of the confirmation dialog being displayed, when you press the CTRL + F7 keys on the keyboard, to copy the full path of the selected document to the clipboard.
- Fixed: Document Title is not exported as the filename of the document, when exporting folders along with documents.
- Fixed: (For Sohodox Plus) Cannot drag and drop documents, from within Sohodox, to a Stack.
- Fixed: Cannot change the properties of a field in a Document Type.
- Fixed: Error while adding files not supported for OCR.
- Fixed: Error when clicking on Show Extracted Text when no item is present in the List pane.
- Fixed: Printing of Annotation done wrongly.
- Fixed: Error when adding a password protected PDf file
- Fixed: Application crashes when a scan is done with ‘Auto deskew’ option enabled ( Usually seen in Windows7 and Vista).
- Fixed: Error when a PDF file is rotated and Save and Close button is clicked.
Download Free White Paper
What makes GLOBODOX a complete document management system?
Try Globodox FREE for 30 days!
It is easy, comprehensive and flexible, and gives you the feeling that you’re on top of all the stuff you have to keep track of. And the support service is great: you get answers and solutions – fast!
— , The Netherlands