We have released a new version (v22.214.171.124) of Globodox and Sohodox.
You can download the latest version (126.96.36.199) from the link below…
Listed below are the new features and bug fixes for version 188.8.131.52
- Add pages to existing Tiff and PDF documents, from the Pages panel.
You can now add pages to an existing multi-paged PDF and tiff files directly from the Pages panel. This reduces the number of clicks required to perform this task.
- Fixed: Error when changing the Maximum length of a Small text field and then entering a value for that field.
- Fixed: Incorrect handling of certain date formats during Import.
- Fixed: Error when installing the Globodox databases on a drive, other than the C: drive.
- Fixed: Error when a MS Office file is being displayed and the user logs out or opens another DB.
- Fixed: Occasional error when logging out
- Fixed: (Sohodox) Occasional crash when launching the Connection Manager
Feel free to drop-in your comments about the new changes
Download Free White Paper
What makes GLOBODOX a complete document management system?
Try Globodox FREE for 30 days!
I really appreciate your tech support – it is very prompt and usually fixes my issues immediately. I also really like your product – it works well, is intuitive, has a good help file – well done. Thanks.
— , Canada