We have released a new version (v184.108.40.206) of Globodox and Sohodox.
You can download the latest version (220.127.116.11) from the link below…
Listed below are the new features and bug fixes for version 18.104.22.168
- Add pages to existing Tiff and PDF documents, from the Pages panel.
You can now add pages to an existing multi-paged PDF and tiff files directly from the Pages panel. This reduces the number of clicks required to perform this task.
- Fixed: Error when changing the Maximum length of a Small text field and then entering a value for that field.
- Fixed: Incorrect handling of certain date formats during Import.
- Fixed: Error when installing the Globodox databases on a drive, other than the C: drive.
- Fixed: Error when a MS Office file is being displayed and the user logs out or opens another DB.
- Fixed: Occasional error when logging out
- Fixed: (Sohodox) Occasional crash when launching the Connection Manager
Feel free to drop-in your comments about the new changes
Download Free White Paper
What makes GLOBODOX a complete document management system?
Try Globodox FREE for 30 days!
Thanks to ITAZ, I now enjoy a state-of-the-art document management system customized for my particular needs – all at a very small cost. I am thoroughly happy with the product and would recommend it without reservation.
— , United States