Get Document Archiving Software – Store Business Documents Permanently!
Never Lose documents and Always Find them! Use Globodox as your document Archiving Software
Reasons for using archiving software
If you are reading this article, chances are your organization already has thousands of documents stored in paper form. Not only would you need a lot of space to store these documents but your employees would also need to retrieve, refer to and file back documents in your paper archive. Not all documents that are on paper have digital copies. Paper-based documents are subject to wear and tear due to frequent handling, moisture, etc. What you need is software that will convert your paper archive into a digital document repository. What you need is document archiving software. Globodox is a good example of an archiving software solution that meets all your document archiving needs.
Advantages of using Globodox as the preferred document archiving software…
- Make documents permanent by scanning and saving them in PDF and other formats
- Easily import existing electronic files into the Globodox database
- Organize documents by folders, tags, document types and project wise too!
- Store custom meta-data for each document type for easy identification; e.g. Due for Shredding: 30 June, 2012; once the paper version is shred, change the status to Shredded
- Retrieve old documents in a snap – use Quick, Advanced and Saved Searches
- Search documents by their content using full-text search
- Easy to retrieve archived documents for reference – no need to file them back!
- Restrict access to document repository using role-based permissions
- Easy to collaborate on archived documents using check-in, checkout and drafts “Under Review”
- Automated task routing to notify when parts of the paper archive are due for shredding
- Secure document storage using features like access privileges, document encryption, event logging (audit trail), hierarchical security groups