Document Filing with Globodox is the quickest way to an Automated Office
Did you know…
- …that 90% of a business’s information is in documents?
- …that 85% of business documents are in paper form?
- …that 60% of employee time is spent working with documents?
(Sources: Gartner, ARMA, and AIIM)
From the above statistics, it is clear that there are 2 major challenges organizations today face:
- Reducing dependency on paper by digitizing documents, the process of document filing, document retrieval, etc.
- Moving toward an automated office by digitizing business processes.
What will help organizations get there is the implementation of a sound enterprise document management solution, such as Globodox.
Globodox – helps you do more than just document filing
Globodox not just helps you with document filing; it also makes sure you can find those files when you need them. Moreover, it helps you automate the routing of tasks that are part of your business processes. This results in processes being completed efficiently. Let us look at this more closely…
How Globodox helps improves document filing and retrieval
- Scan documents directly into Globodox (supports all TWAIN compliant scanners)
- Import documents and entire folder trees into Globodox
- Lets you organize documents into folders, tags, document types, etc.
- Lets you store indexing information with each document type, e.g. Invoice Number, Invoice Date, etc. with ‘Invoice’ document type
- Quick Search, Advanced Search and Saved Search help find documents in a snap!
How Globodox helps achieve an automated office
- Replace your processes with task-based, automated processes
- Route documents for review, approval, stamping, signing, etc. using workflow
- Integrate actions like emailing, faxing, etc. into the workflow
- Monitor workflow to ensure timely completion of business process
- Enable logging of specific actions to track details; e.g. which user signed a particular document, when, etc.
- Evaluate the efficiency of the process and modify it as required to improve results
- Security features like user authentication, role-based permissions, encryption, etc. make managing automated office simple.