Scanning a Document? Don’t settle for just scanner software – get Globodox
- Using your scanner with the scanner software that came along with it, is only a small step on the path to digitization
- Use document scanning software with your scanner for scanning documents. this is the best way to unlock the true potential of going paper free.
That’s true. You need more than a plain vanilla scanning program for scanning a document with purpose (e.g. frequently referring to it for information, review, editing etc.). You need scanner software that not only lets you scan but also index and manage all those scanned documents. You need software that lets you manage a document’s journey from digitization to disposal. What then, is the ideal scanning program you should choose?
The ideal solution is to choose something which is not only good as a scanner software but also excellent as document scanning software. Our product Globodox fits the bill perfectly. Globodox document scanning software not only helps you in scanning a document, but also indexing it and organizing in ways that make it easy to retrieve the document when you need it.
- You can scan documents directly into Globodox and save them as PDF, TIFF or PNG files.
- Lets you store indexing information with each document type; e.g. Invoice Number, Invoice Date etc. with ‘Invoice’ document type
- Quick Search, Advanced Search and Saved Search help find documents in a snap! Text extraction makes text in images fully searchable.
- Lets you control access to the document on a per document level
- Lets you link the document to an existing document in Globodox as soon as it gets scanned.
Read more articles Back to top
Download Free White Paper
What makes GLOBODOX a complete document management system?
Try Globodox FREE for 30 days!
ITAZ support is highly responsive and very knowledgeable, and there is also even enthusiasm in ITAZ to take suggestions from its users to further enhance the product. For anyone seeking a paperless solution, medical or otherwise, Globodox is the answer.
— , New Jersey