Why you should Choose Globodox as your Document Version Control Software
Most organizations create documents in electronic formats rather than on paper; e.g. Word files, spreadsheets, presentations etc. Though documents are usually created by each individual independently, they generally pass through a few rounds of review. These could include Peer Reviews, Manager Reviews and Team Reviews. Team members need to discuss the content and any changes required need to be made. Only then can the document be approved. As the document goes through several edits, you need a reliable tool that allows you modify the document, route it for review and approval, grant access privileges as well as track the document’s versions throughout the approval process.
Globodox is one tool that enables all of this and more. It’s not only a version control software solution, but a complete document management software program.
- Digitize paper documents by scanning them into electronic formats such as PDF, TIFF etc.
- Organize documents in multiple, search friendly ways
- Retrieve documents in a snap – use Quick, Advanced and Saved Searches
- Collaborate on documents using check-in, checkout and drafts “Under Review”
- Get documents reviewed and approved through automatic document routing
- Make documents secure using role-based access privileges
- Revert to an earlier version of the document if needed – use Globodox for version control
- Manage and store emails right within Globodox
- Keep an audit trail of actions performed in Globodox using event logging; etc.
Read more articles Back to top
Download Free White Paper
What makes GLOBODOX a complete document management system?
Try Globodox FREE for 30 days!
The Itaz support team has been exceptional. Their quick responses, personal emails and follow ups to the few issues I’ve encountered have always been much more than I expected. Any time there has been an issue they have quickly fixed the problem and updated the entire application with new code to totally address the issue.
— , USA