Bug Fixes In Globodox
Version 10.26.01.03 - 14 Feb 2018
- Fixed: Workflow attachment does not get deleted from the Temp folder
- Fixed: Column sizes not remembered for the Document List of a Stack item
- Fixed: When a document is routed, the In Workflow checkbox is not checked
- Fixed: User defined default navigation node not selected in Web Client
- Fixed: File downloaded from web client has url encoded file name
File downloaded from the web client now has the exact file name. File name would earlier contain some additional characters.
- Improved: Text extraction for PDF files
The order in which extractors are chosen for extracting text from PDF files has been changed. This results in better text extraction for certain PDF files.
- Fixed: Saved Queries do not show the criteria for viewing/modifying in the Desktop Client
- Fixed: Error when executing a query with Last X months condition
- Fixed: OutOfMemoryException when inserting a PDF file in to another large PDF file
The OutOfMemoryException when inserting a PDF file in to another large PDF file has been fixed. Now both the PDF being inserted into and the PDF being inserted can be much larger (in terms of number of pages).
The actual limit depends on the available memory and other factors of your machine.
Version 10.19.01.01 - 04 Jul 2017
- Fixed: Error when logging in to the Active Directory Module.
- Fixed: Documents with landscape orientation not printing correctly
Version 10.17.01.01 - 19 May 2017
- Minor bug fixes